A networking event hosted by OFW, designed to facilitate better relationship building among the business community of Greater Chattanooga.
“Until you make your goals and objectives known, they’re secrets.”
We like to think that this way of thinking sets people up for success when forming business relationships. NoogaNections serves as a place to express those aspirations and connect the dots between what’s needed to achieve them.
Why A Networking Event?
We have the good fortune to be able to attribute our success to the relationships we’ve built in this community. When we’ve made actionable needs known, we’ve found that people generally want to help. We want to facilitate that for others – whether you’re a small business owner or part of a large organization looking to build your professional network, NoogaNections seeks to provide a place to create and foster the relationships that will support reaching your objectives.
What Should I Expect?
Get an Index Card and fill it out with a specific action you need to take in pursuit of an objective. Attach it to your Business Card, and pin it on the bulletin board (more on this below). Grab a Nametag and make some new connections!
- Catered Food and Refreshments
- Short Presentation from our monthly Local Business Spotlight
- Opportunity to Connect with Fellow Guests
- NoogaNections Follow-Up
Our goal is to facilitate connections that foster relationships. You may not get an opportunity to meet everyone at a given event – this could mean a missed opportunity. This is where we use the index card. Instead of trying to keep up with a hoarders-quality stack of business cards, we’ll send you a list of those in attendance with the goals they’re trying to meet.
Where & When?
NoogaNections is held
from 6:00 – 7:30PM at
1900 Stuart Street
Chattanooga, TN 37406
Can I Get Involved?
We want our networking environment to be progress-conducive as well as inclusive: we find two key players in our network every month to help us put on NoogaNections.
- Spotlights are local gurus, thought-leaders, and innovators in business strategy we ask to deliver a 15-minute presentation with takeaways that provide our guests with new knowledge, ideas, or perspective.
- Sponsors are local businesses or individuals that provide light food for 25-30 for a chance to extend their message’s reach to our guests and digital marketing base.
If you’d like to be a part of one of our events, please check the box on our RSVP page!