Office Furniture Warehouse is a proud supporter of Susan G. Komen® Chattanooga & their annual Race for the Cure, providing logistics support for the race setup, helping to deliver refreshments (thank you moving trucks), and providing some fun stuff for fundraising during the event. Before we share a bunch of fun pictures from the race, here’s some things you may not know about Chattanooga’s affiliate organization.
Susan G. Komen® Chattanooga
- Serves 16 Counties between Tennessee and Georgia
- Distributed over $2.7mil in grants to local breast health organizations
- Hosts annual Race for the Cure, from which 100% of net proceeds go toward the Komen mission of fighting breast cancer.
Race for the Cure
- Education & Awareness: this far-reaching celebration of survivorship & a common cause draws more than xxx supporters
- 75% goes to local breast health organizations to fund services & programs
- 25% goes toward supporting the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program
Thanks to Komen® Chattanooga for a great time + all they do!
We had a great time setting up Saturday & at the race Sunday! Check out these pictures from yesterday’s race, have a good laugh at Jason’s Facebook live video & do your part to support the 1 in 8 women affected by breast cancer in their lifetimes.