- Sales Representative
- Furniture Installer / Forklift Driver / Truck Driver
- Project / Move Mangement Coordinator
Reports to: Sales Manager or Owner
Primary Role: Promote and sell Office Furniture Warehouse, LLC (OFW) goods and services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop customer base by utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow up with customers. Conduct repetitive contact calls to build relationships and educate the customer on why OFW is the best office furniture sales and repair solution for their company. Utilize provided promotional materials including electronic materials to create selling opportunities. Provide and communicate clear and accurate design, product selection and specification, and costing to prospects in a timely manner. Monitor and follow-up on all leads and sales to ensure customer expectations are exceeded and prompt payment is made.
Results Expected: Established sales goals are met or exceeded. Customer base is diverse and new customers are routinely added. Both internal and external communications are timely and effective. Customer jobs are completed either meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
A1. Key Responsibilities: Generate Revenue
1. Meet or exceed assigned quotas: Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals.
A2. Key Responsibilities: Sales and Marketing Activity.
1. Objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts: Build customer relationships and rapport by educating them about OFW goods and services.
2. Prospecting: Locate and develop new contacts and sales opportunities in the assigned territory through networking, bid searches, referrals, and cold calls.
3. Participate in professional associations and civic groups as assigned by the Sales Manager or Owner: Market OFW benefits through association events to increase referrals and sales by establishing relationships and professional credibility.
4. Maintain assigned contact lists (additions/deletions): Ensure the accuracy of contact list in order to maximize sales and marketing opportunities. Meet or exceed quotas for new contacts, leads and sales in the assigned territory.
A3. Key Responsibilities: Customer Services
1. Assist customers with issue resolution: Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively resolving any and all customer issues and concerns.
A4. Key Responsibilities: Professional Development
1. Develop sales skills: Increase professional sales ability in order to increase sales revenue and market share.
2. Understand production and estimating: Develop production and estimating expertise in order to convey product knowledge and credibility with customers to better educate them on OFW benefits.
3. Understand OFW resources and industry knowledge: Understand competitive advantages of using OFW in order to anticipate customer needs and market changes. Maintain knowledge of OFW current inventory of used items to provide customer solutions.
Description: Responsible for maintaining and supporting customer goodwill and satisfaction by accomplishing professional delivery and set-up of merchandise in support of store sales / transfers; also responsible for the timely reporting of paperwork and its accuracy.
-Installing product and assisting in the removal and disposal of debris generated by the installation
-Operating fleet of vans or trucks to deliver and pickup equipment and/or office furniture at various locations in the tri-state area (GA, AL, TN)
-Receiving and reorganizing incoming and outgoing product at OFW warehouse location
-Operation and basic maintenance of swing mast forklift and trucks
-Maintain the dress code policy at all times
-Maintain company equipment to assigned specifications
-Properly load returned merchandise to facilitate effective damage-free shipment while in transit
-Understand generated paperwork used in delivery and return process
-Perform minor repair, touch-up, and assembly of merchandise as needed at time of delivery
-Treat customer property in a professional manner
-Properly package merchandise from returns of clients
-Generate and maintain necessary paperwork; customer invoices, incident reports, driver’s logbook, delivery manifests, work orders and punchlist
-Resolve delivery related problems on the spot whenever possible. Notify office staff of potential problems as soon as possible after the delivery is completed
-Assist as needed in special project assignments and training new delivery drivers
-Other duties may be determined by management to perform the necessary functions of the position on an as-needed basis
Job Purpose: This is administrative work performing non-routine research and administrative tasks related to the coordination and oversight of projects to ensure timely and effective project development and creation
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
-Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
-Participates in project budget planning and development.
-Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
-Coordinates and attends meetings; establishes and maintains internal and external contacts as necessary.
-Provides advice to participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
-Monitors record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
-Supervises other project staff; assigns tasks; sets priorities.
-Prepares records of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing in the delivery of required materials.
-Verifies and analyzes the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by project; resolves any discrepancies or problems.
-Serves as liaison for department; coordinates activities and exchanges information.